Saturday, January 30, 2010

I learn new things~

for the fes time in my blog using english..
keh3..
sound weird..
but i just want to try it..


i learn new things..
in the past 3 months (summer break)..


at first I learn how to cook..
nyummy2..
its not exactly like a chef..

crying chef

but i do learn n get more out of cooking..
and want to brush up my cooking skills as well...
hehe..


then learn how to sew..
wow..
its very new in my life..
because i never sew before.



every evening went to my auntie house..
and try to 'sembat' at night..
at the same time watching tv..
how to 'sembat' like that?


lastly..
working!
never thought before i'll work in a big company..
but i do love work at there..
in the past 2 weeks I  work as receptionist..
deal with customers and the bos as well..


busy receptionist

woo..
kecut perut maa.
luckily they just spend time in their rooms..
so my kecut perut da ok la kot..


and then another 2 weeks work in HR department..
also learn new things since i do not have basic in management..
all of this experiences i'll use it in the upcoming years..
penting for resume woo..
even my major course is not in business line..
i do love it!
and now i realize working is not as simple as we thought..


lastly, special thanks for hazirah for recommended me to work there..
also a million, billion, trillion thanks for angie, kak alin, suhana, kak asma and gadis mengemis rindu 'sha'..
i couldnt expressed how i feel right now..
happy+excited..


for all my new friends there..
tq very much coz teach me a lot in my work..
will miss them..
lots of love..
from me..


No comments:

Post a Comment

anda terpilih untuk memilih

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...